Have you validated your business idea? Need help identifying your customer pains and gains? Are you ‘application ready’ for Bega Valley Innovation Hub's next intake? The ‘Test Your Business Idea Workshop’ has been specifically designed
- Have you validated your business idea?
- Need help identifying your customer pains and gains?
- Are you ‘application ready’ for Bega Valley Innovation Hub’s next intake?
The ‘Test Your Business Idea Workshop’ has been specifically designed for early-stage startups, intrapreneurs and social entrepreneurs to help refine and test their business idea before going to market.
A core component of Lean Startup methodology is the build-measure-learn feedback loop. During this session you’ll learn some tips and tricks to test and launch a business idea in a capital efficient way.
- How to identify different customer segments and personas – how to identify their jobs, gains, pains.
- Design accompanying products and services to add value
The workshop is designed to introduce the concepts that underpin the 12 week Bega Valley Innovation Hub (BVIH) program and assist in preparing an BVIH application form for those interested in applying to the August intake. You will leave the workshop with a better understanding of your business’ value proposition design.
Guest Speaker: Zachary Sequoia, Lead Innovation Consultant – Launch Factory
Spots are strictly limited, register now to secure your spot in the workshop.
Register for this FREE event at Eventbrite.
(Thursday) 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Bega Valley Commemorative Civic Centre
Zingel Place, Bega NSW