13jan5:30 pm7:30 pmCancelled - Test Your Innovative Business Idea Workshop5:30 pm - 7:30 pm Bega Valley Innovation Hub - Education and Co-work Space, Suite 5 A & B, Sapphire Marketplace Centre Office Suites, 106 Auckland St. Enter opposite Mitre 10.
Have you validated your business idea? Need help identifying your customer pains and gains? Are you ‘application ready’ for Bega Valley Innovation Hub's iAccelerate’s Educate next intake? This workshop has been specifically
- Have you validated your business idea?
- Need help identifying your customer pains and gains?
- Are you ‘application ready’ for Bega Valley Innovation Hub’s iAccelerate’s Educate next intake? This workshop has been specifically designed for early-stage startups, intrapreneurs and social entrepreneurs to help refine and test their business idea before going to market.
A core component of Lean Startup methodology is the build-measure-learn feedback loop. During this session you’ll learn some tips and tricks to test and launch a business idea in a capital-efficient way including:
- How to identify different customer segments and personas – how to identify their jobs, gains, pains.
- Design accompanying products and services to add value
The workshop is designed to introduce the concepts that underpin the 12 week iAccelerate Educate program and assist in preparing an application form for those interested in applying to our next intake. You will leave the workshop with a better understanding of your business’ value proposition design.
Course Provider: Zachary Sequoia from Launch Factory
Spots are limited, register now to secure your spot in the workshop.
Email: [email protected] for further information.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WORKSHOP HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO THE BUSHFIRE CRISIS.
(Monday) 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Suite 5 A & B, Sapphire Marketplace Centre Office Suites, 106 Auckland St. Enter opposite Mitre 10.
BVIHBega Valley Innovation Hub[email protected]